Meet k8, your modular robotics kit for learning Computational Thinking
We believe that every kid should have a shot at learning and doing the things they might be amazing at!
What's in the Box?
- 1 x K8 Interface Board - The “nervous system” of your robotics kit
- 3 x IR Sensors - Detects how light or dark the surroundings are
- 2 x 9 Gram Servo Motors - Used to pick up and move objects around
- 2 x Motors with 65mm Wheels - Drives your robot to move in its environment
- 1 x Battery Box - Powers your robot (4 ‘AA’ Batteries Required)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor - Allows your robot to detect how far away objects are
- 1 x Curriculum Platform - Curriculum based lesson plans for teaching computational thinking and deep learning principles
*Please select your robotics kit with or without a micro:bit."