micro:bit V1 Club Pack
IN STOCK and ready to ship!
The micro:bit Club is a 10-pack kit featuring everything needed to code and connect with friends. Ideal for STEM groups, coding clubs, schools and classrooms.
- 10x BBC micro:bit
- 10x USB cable
- 10x Battery Holder
- 20x AA Batteries
- 10x Quick Start Guide
WHAT IS THE MICRO:BIT?
The Micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customise and control to bring your digital ideas, games and apps to life. It is an educational tool that was developed in the UK by the BBC to support students and teachers with learning how to code. Fair Chance Learning is a proud partner with the Micro:bit foundation and is an official distributer of this inexpensive device.
Perfect for sharing the Micro:bit with friends, the Micro:bit club is a 10 pack containing all the pieces needed to enjoy the Micro:bit in STEM groups, coding clubs, school classes, scouts, guides and cubs or any other social gathering (contains 10 BBC micro:bits, 10x USB cables, 10x battery holders & 20x AA batteries).
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters.
- Two programmable buttons.
- On-board motion detector or 3-Axis digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt, or free-fall and use it to control motion activated games.
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets.
- Bluetooth Smart Technology. Connect the micro:bit to other micro:bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everyday objects.
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro:bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard controller.
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the micro:bit to a computer as a memory stick.
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3x I/O. The micro:bit can read values from sensors and control things like motors or robots.
- System LED x1 (yellow)
- System push button switch x2