Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit
Please Note: BBC micro:bit, 2 x AAA Battery Cage and 2 x AAA Batteries are NOT included. If you also require a BBC micro:bit, you can order one here.
This Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to start making circuits and making experiments without the need to solder.
This kit requires assembly.
- No soldering is required.
- Breaks out 21 pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Pre-built Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- Small Prototype Breadboard included so you can use additional components.
- Run your own custom code from your BBC micro:bit to interact with external components.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screws.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Male.
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Female.
- 1 x Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit - Pre-built.