Ultrasonic Distance Sensor HC-SR04 5V Version
Add obstacle detection to your robotics, electronics, or Arduino project. This module has been specially selected to work on the voltage range typically found with the Arduino range of products.
This economical sensor provides 2cm to 400cm of non-contact measurement functionality with a ranging accuracy that can reach up to 3mm. Each HC-SR04 module includes an ultrasonic transmitter, a receiver and a control circuit.
There are only four pins that you need to worry about on the HC-SR04: VCC, Trig, Echo and GND. VCC and GND are for power and Trig, Echo and GND are for your signal. GND is in with the signal set since it's needed for a baseline.
You can easily add this to your project and even use with the microbit if you use a separate 5V power supply. We also stock a 3.3V version of this product.
- Add obstacle detection to your robotics, electronics, or Arduino project.
- It can also be added to micro:bit projects provided a separate power supply is used.
- It provides 2cm to 400cm of non-contact measurement functionality
- It has ranging accuracy that can reach 3mm.
- Each HC-SR04 module includes an ultrasonic transmitter, a receiver and a control circuit.
- The pins are; VCC, Trig, Echo and GND
- 1 x HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging sensor.
- Length: 45mm.
- Width: 20mm.
- Max height: 15mm.
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm