Solar Cell kit for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board
Regular price $11.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This solar cell kit has been put together to provide a renewable power source for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board. Harness the energy of the sun to power your projects.
The kit comprises 3 x AA Ni-MH 1300mAh Rechargeable Batteries and a 5.0V 130mA Polycrystalline Solar Cell.
The Environmental Control Board comes supplied with its own onboard battery holder and also a terminal block for attaching solar cells. This add on pack provides everything you need to take advantage of these features, enabling you to make use of sunlight as a power source. Firstly, insert the batteries and then attach the solar cell to the terminal block with a small screwdriver. No soldering required.
- This kit provides a renewable power source for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board.
- No soldering required.
- Solar Cell Features:
- Maximum current: 130mA.
- Maximum power: 0.65W.
- Rechargeable Batteries Features:
- The batteries are rechargeable making them a cost-effective and greener way of powering your projects.
- They have a capacity of 1300mAh and a nominal output of 1.2V.
- They are of a Nickel Metal Hydride construction.
- They have no charging memory effect.
- AA Battery type.
Solar Cell Dimensions:
- Length: 110mm.
- Width: 56mm.
- Thickness: 3mm.
- 1 x Kitronik Environmental Control Board.
- A small Screwdriver.