Servo Driver Board for the micro:bit
Take your robotics project to the next level and control servos with the Kitronik I2C Servo Driver Board for the micro:bit.
Capable of controlling 16 servos which are powered directly from the board's power supply. The board can be powered either through the terminal blocks or the on-board header for radio control receiver packs.
The pins from the micro:bit are broken out to pads on the end of the Servo Driver Board, in accordance with the Link Standard for micro:bit accessories. These pads can either be soldered onto directly, or they are the correct spacing for our PCB pin headers.
- Input voltage 3V - 5.5V.
- Drive up to 16 servo motors.
- Servos take power directly from the board power supply.
- Standard 0.1"" pitch servo connectors.
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of power.
- Includes Edge Connector for the micro:bit to slot into.
- Link Standard compatible.
- Access the other micro:bit pins easily and conveniently.